BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

haihzzz~!!T_T

Haiz..have a sad news...T_T..my tears reli reli drop out lerh...T_T..2day i have interview wit 1 job dat is sell rou gan...it's comfirm 2 do ad...dis work is my mum jie shao de...coz i have told my mum b4 i dwn 2 study lerh..i reli wan come out find some job 2 do..cox our family financial reli have a problem..so wen i go out wit my lou po i also will tink hw 2 gt my money at tis momment~T_T..dis sat my lao po col me go 2 sungai wang 2 buy her new year shirt bt i reli wanted 2 go but it's hard 4 me coz dis work is start on thursday o friday..T_T..i reli very very miss her lerhh...n 1 more ting is i wanted 2 tel my lao po bt i dono hw 2 say come out..i reli reli very scare dat wen i say out she will dwn me she will angry me she will mad me 4ever n ever~~..T_T...is i not so wan 2 go skul ad coz tell u true here larh..i ad 1 week din go skul sorry 4 tel de lies..~~!!T_T..hope u will fgive me pls..T_T..coz in my heart i reli dwn u lost in my heart u r the only 1 hu can make me cry,make me smile,make me 2 disiplin my self..T_T..all u say de ting i all also gt did bt 1 ting is i very sory dat i din go skul 4 1 week ad also lie u say gt go..T_T...i reli hard 2 forgive myselfT_T...i'm now T_T ing...in my hearts nw r very very pain..T_T..coz in last year i also not so wan 2 go skul ad de..T_T...every night i will tink wan tell her o not..??bt i reli cant type out sent 2 her...i write in here is coz i dwn so hurt her n i dwn she so fast noe..T_T...i very worry bout u bao bei if u gt anything hw m i goin 2 solve it..n i always tink if 1 day u not in my hearts i wil hw..say true i wont dwn u is i reli scare u will dwn me coz i have many thing yt i din tell u..T_T..if i tell i noe u now also dwn me ad don say 2mr...T_T..haihz...lao po arghhh very sorryy..now i'm in mooodless..T_T...so fan bout dis work..tell u here la..in my money site i reli cant do so much ting 4 u..in my hearts there are reli many many many ting dat i can do 2 u...u say wat i do wat..T_T...u just say u wan me hw...T_T.....if i do dis work i have so less off day d...so i very miss u....1month he say onli 2 days off..T_T..wat can i do....

n i just wanted 2 noe if 1 day i have giv skul buang would u stil wan b wit me..T_T..i'm now very very worry n scare of dis ting..T_T..tell u here my life n my heart will never CHANGE always is u..ELISE CHAN HUI YING I LOVE U SO MUCH..PLS DON LEAVE ME ALONE..T_T wit u my hearts was true...T_T

haih.z...now in moodless n so sad..T_T..just end here ba..~~ LOVE U 4EVER N EVER my Bao Bei Lao Po ELISE CHAN HUI YING~~MISS U~MUACKX~~muackX muackX muackX muackX muackX mauckX uackX muackX~~~!!!!!

0 comments: