BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

^^

hahaX..just now say my lao po de blog so touching...>.<...
hhmmm...anyway i just love u forever...i'm not say u r joking..bt my heart was so worry ni...everytime wen u say gt ppl msg u my heart will feel wan find some ppl beat till his head burst~!!...hmmm...just saw her blog dat she say dat terbalik nw she no mood..T_T..haiz...make me also no mood jor..T_T...hmmm...i also will scare i will loss her to0..hahaX..anyway nvm..i just wan u 2 b more happy den can ad..^^ hhmmm....i just stop here ba..still gt many thing i wanna write but my head nw was so fan..hahaX...nvmm.. it's ok..don worry bout me ya bou bui lou po....muacks~!..love u foreVer n eVer ELISE CHAN HUI YIN~~!!!...muackx muackx mauckx~!!!love u~!!

0 comments: