BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hahaX....

hahahahaX...hmm....y i so in her HU can TELL me >.<...i'm goin crazy soon....T_T..n y i so miss her..???y without her 1 day my heart will feel lonely,crazy,sot sot, n many many more...y 1 day it just pass like 1 years..???? hahahahaX.....haizzz...i reli so miss her lerhh...T_T...y i so love her..?..hu can tell me hw..???...hmm..tell u here la..n i don wan 2 post it out cox is my secret...i would tell u without u i will DIE,without u my hearts was crazy,without u i do everyting also not in the mood..T_T...hmmm...hahaX...bt nvm la..i noe zong you yi tian v will meet n c each other..^^..hahaX...

lazy write nerhh..xPP...ends here ba....>.<

Rmb i wil love u in every minutes,every second n everydays...hahaX...miSs u so mucH~love u 4ever~MuacKS~!!!!xPPPP

0 comments: