BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

haiz...

haiz...lao po...i now reli reli hen fann..T_T..dono wat happen....haiz...tell u true at here la..i ad do my last decision is....2 work..coz my family nid use some money...n nw i ad no go skul bout 3 week lerh..T_T..wo zen de hen pa..hen pa...coz i scare reli will lost u lerh..lao po aa....u also noe dis few day i like other ppl ryte.?coz i now reli hen fan n hen pa hen pa....i noe u so love me...but ur family are not..coz i'm not a gud guy in here~...i noe u so so so love me...if ur parents not like me i also a not use person...T_T...i noe they will say i'm not a gud boy coz gt school also dwn go..stil wan come out workk..haiz...lao po aaa....i now reli hen fan n hen pa arggg..T_T..dis few days tell u true la..i onli slip few hours..T_T..coz my brain always tink hw hw hw hw..T_T....nw my panda eye grow more big d..T_T..i next week jiu qu training lerh...bout 1week...haiz...i reli dono wat 2 do now..zen de hen fan...my white hair also come a few d..i so scare....T_T..now i so tired errr.....lao po er...i reli dwn lost u...coz last time u told me b4...ur bro not so like ppl hu no study de....i so scare...i noe ur parents also de..u love me bt they not...so i noe they will reject us..T_T...i reli so scare er...T_T..haiz...HoPe dat dis SATURDAY o SUNDAY can C u larh..coz next time v reli so hard 2 c each other lerh...my off day is just 1 month 2 days...haiz...i also hope dat u don always go out o anywhr la...coz gt anything i not thr i reli so worry...i reli so worry bout u aaaa bao bei...y wen u say u wan go gai gai wit ur fren o wat i will bu shuang mah...??coz i reli so worry bout u...i dwn u in any trouble...i just want 2 noe...if ur parents not let us 2gether hw..??i noe i'm reli goin crazy n will die soo...u i dono..?T_T...haiz...i now also dono wat can i write i gt so many thing write bt i write bu chu lai...hen xiang T_T...everyday i at my bed my tears will drop de..haiz....

0 comments: