BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

^^

hahaX..
haih...
i din blog for 2 day d..
hahaX..coz dono wat 2 write~
hahaX..
haihZ...
waaaaaaaaaaaaa..............2day i am very happy but very xin tong coz my bout RM90++ have gone~~but nvm~~^^
hahaX..bcoz of my dear just tel u here i am very happy coz i buy dis thing is a present 4 my dear....hahaX...i din buy thing b4 2 anyone~if i buy i also nomally buy dat ting cost bout RM20++ ni~~hahaX..so dis is my 1st time buy present dat cost RM90++ 2 my dear~~^^~~

hahaX..bout my ytd at church~~i have learn 1 thing dat is about chocolate~hahaX..~~many ppl dono bout it~hahaX..~~is~~u al noe chocolate can solve our stress???hahahaX..dis thing i also just learn from ytd dat sister jascinta tel us dat~hahaX...so went u stress pls eat more chocolate u al noe~~hahahaX..but eat 2 much also not gud coz it wil have high colestro(dono hw 2 write...Paiseh~)n it wil gt sugar peace(direct translate)hahahahaX...~~u noe..???hahahaX...em.......dono wat 2 decripe some more la..zzzzz....haha sry~em....i think thats al 4 2day~~welcome~~^^

0 comments: